Sunday, May 22, 2011

Turkey Creek Golf and CC Update

Wallace Cain had a meeting on Friday with one of the partners of a company that has shown some interest in the club.  Nothing was decided, no real negotiations took place.
Dan Rhine is still trying to put together a group to reopen the club and is very hopeful he can reach his goal within the week.  The concept he is exploring is to immediately start selling associate and golf memberships and get the pool and Mulligans open first.  The golf course would open to play a few weeks behind the pool and Mulligans.  He is not done crunching the numbers so he is not even sure what categories will be offered or the price ranges of those categories at this point. 
If you are interested in being part of the group contact him at rhinerealty@aol.com . 
If your interest is in membership, please post a comment on the blog or reply to this email, saying what categories you would like to see and what you would be willing to pay for that membership.  He needs to see how many people are willing to work together and support the club by way of membership.  This is very important for him to know and will help in determining the price of membership because he will know the number of members he can count on opening day.

6 comments:

  1. I had been a golf member at TC Golf club for many years when it closed. I fully expected to be a golf member here for the rest of my life. Having a golf course was very important to me when I chose this neighborhood.I really miss playing golf where I live. Yes, I am interested in becoming a golf member here again. Jim Dent

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife & I would join a pool membership today. A reasonable price : $400.00. Dave Berish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim Dent's comments speak for many of us. Becky and I would surely love to be golf and club members. Joe Thigpen

    ReplyDelete
  4. We moved to Turkey Creek 1 1/2 years ago because of the golf course. I have been a TC club menber since we moved here and love playing here and expected to play here a long time. yes I am interested in becoming a golf menber again. With some asurance there will be improvements of the course. Jerry Ermlich

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joe and Dorothy MaurerMay 24, 2011 at 4:30 PM

    We, my wife, Dorothy and me, have been members of TCGCC for 32 years. We are heart sick that it has closed. We have enjoyed every moment of our time here (the good and the difficult). We want the course to reopen bigger and better hopefully. Please sign us up for golf membership.
    Joe and Dorothy Maurer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, think about your pledge to join the golf course or pool as an investment in your property and home. If we can re-open the club and pool it will be to our advantage as well as getting to use the course, pool, tennis courts or Mulligans. We can turn this around but we all have to realize that as homeowners at Turkey Creek we have a responsibility to support the Country Club. I am one of those who have not supported the Country Club except to eat at Mulligans. I have learned my lesson and have pledged the Associate Membership. I am also committed to using the driving range and "get my game back" so I can sign-up for the golf membership. Sign up and make a difference! Associate Membership is only $10 a week ($40 a month) Thanks. Pat Urbano

    ReplyDelete